Friday, December 11, 2009

Coming soon to Etsy


Coming soon to Etsy! I'm not sure when but I'm figuring out things as I go. I need to fully stock my shop! So far these are the colors I will carry. I also have turquiose but its not shown in this picture. These are 4" Flowers on a partially lined alligator clip. Being on a clip makes them INTERCHANGEABLE on different color headbands, attach on tutus, beanies, etc!

These are 1.5 crochet heabands, great with the flower clips. These are the colors I have so far, again, I have turquoise that is not pictured on here. They fit newborn all the way to adults! Very stretchy!

This is just showing you what the clip on the back looks like.
Each flower comes with a matching lined alligator clip.

Here the TURQUOISE I forgot to include in previous pictures

Zebra print flower on black crochet headband

Zebra print flower on white crochet headband.
See how you can change it! =)
The rest of the picture is just for gallery...just to see what else you can do...





The last two pictures are 2" Flowers. I also have them in brown, purple, white and turquiose. Pictured above is hot pink, blue and lavendar. My daughter likes to wear the small ones as is. hehe
Next year (couple months) I will have crochet beanies although I need it NOW! hehe. And at the end of this month, my shipment of tulles arrive so I can start taking custom orders soon for tutus.
I will let you know when the shop opens....too much details you have to include in each listing! I need time! There's not enough hours in a day!
Thanks for visiting!

1 comments:

Sweetly Sweet said...

These are beautiful, I'm sure they will be a hit on Etsy! And I know what you mean, every single listing on Etsy is a lot of work!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Visits