Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!!! Today my niece Bella might be born today!!! They induced her mommy yesterday & earlier her water broke! I'm hoping it's a St Patty baby!
The very top picture and on the left of the picture above is cupcake toppers from The TomKat Studio and the one on the right is from Living Locurto. The day is not over, you can still download from them!
My son wanted to bake cupcakes and give them to Bella's mommy as soon as baby is born! He loves these toppers! He doesn't like the scalloped edges...he says those look like flowers and is more for girls. So I used a regular circle punch and a scalloped square punch.
Before I even printed any of these toppers, I asked my son Jacob which one should I print...he says, "Why not both?!" GREAT IDEA!!! hehe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Visits