Sunday, November 28, 2010

Jaela's Sweet Shoppe

I can't believe another year went by and my daughter has turned two! She loves candy so we decided to go with Sweet Shoppe Theme. I was so disappointed it rained...POURED! I had NO lighting to take good pictures...I don't know much about photography either! Just point and shoot...hehe! I hope you enjoy this anyways! 
Who says Sweet Shoppe has to be all about candy?!? Its all about ANYTHING SWEET! =) I combined the desserts and candies together. 
(as you can see, I added my cupcake toppers last minute, I totally forgot about it! and yes...those are MINI lollipops!)
These weren't on the table, these were given out as favors. These "#2" cookie are sugar cookies. 
 ♥ Jaela ♥
The birthday girl!
These were props for the photo booth. Everyone, including me, had a blast being silly! 
Me (in the middle) and my BFFs 
Had to share this one...my Hubby looks silly especially with that oversized tie! =)
Its so hard to throw a party right after Thanksgiving! The house is still so messy and you still have left overs...no space in kitchen for preparing! As much as I love planning a party, I'm glad it's over! =P

Sweet Shoppe Banner, Food Labels, Water Bottle Labels, Cupcake & Bag Toppers : JaeBellz
Celebrate Banner : The TomKat Studio
Mini Cake Bunting Banner: The TomKat Studio
Twine (used to hang mini bunting banner on cake): The Twinery
Chocolate Covered Oreo Cookies : Sweeties By Kim, won giveaway from Pen N' Paper Flowers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Visits