Monday, April 5, 2010

HAPPY EASTER!!!

HOPE YOU GUYS HAD A GOOD EASTER!!! I had so much fun, we celebrate with both families; mines and my hubby's.
For my family, we celebrate at lunch time. We had a potluck style this year, of course I was going to make something that has to do with cupcakes! =) I made cupcake bites. I was trying different sprinkles, cake balls instead of "cupcake" style. I need to stick with cupcake style, the balls were harder for me!
I knew I wasn't going to have time to make cupcake toppers but I know that Kim from TomKat Studio would come thru for me and she did! And as a bonus, I bought the entire collection for half off! =)
Then, we headed to my parents-in-law's house early evening for dinner. I made regular cupcakes and still using TomKat's toppers.
BUT...it was also my brother-in-law's birthday too! His name is Micky, I thought why not make Mickey Mouse toppers! I also had some Mickey Mouse cupcake liners on hand already.
Notice the sprinkles? Its also Mickey Mouse! hehe!
Notice I used the Disney Font? Download them for free! Just google FREE FONTS! =) So many to choose from! I love so many creative fonts out there! Again...hope you guys had a great Easter! I'm still FULL from all the food! =)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute!

Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Visits